Charlie, this will be your private page (only you will have the link). I'll upload and add information as we go, but first I'll add your body composition results and warm up.
Let's dial in your macronutrients (carbs, fat, protein) and we'll get your muscle mass up.
Protein - 150 grams - 600 cals
Carbs - 190 grams - 760 cals
Fat - 95 grams - 855 cals
Total Calories - 2,215
Go here (password is ClientCGKC) to get your meal structure set. Follow the guidelines and steps.
Try to eat 4 or 5 meals (three is okay too if you don't have the time) and make sure to get a mixture of protein, carbs, and fat at each meal.
Drink a high quality whey protein shake 1 hour before and directly after work outs, like this one. Mix one scoop with water or almond/coconut milk.
Charlie, let's try to get you down around 14-15%! And while we do that, let's pack on some good lean muscle. Follow the nutrition guidelines, that will be a great place to start. We can figure out your total calorie allotment for the day too!
1. Jump on the airdyne bike for a quick 3 minute warm up at a resistance of 15-18
2. Grab a blue foam roll and roll out the IT bands (sides of the quads) for 2 passes on each side. Roll slow and if you feel any tender spots or trigger points then stay on those for a few seconds.
2. Rear foot elevated hip flexor stretch - 10 reps on each side with a 2 second hold in the stretch. Grab the medium box or a bench for this one.
3. Lateral adductor stretch - 10 reps on each side with a 2 second hold in the stretch
4. Seated hamstring stretch - 10 reps on each side with a 2 second hold in the stretch
5. Seated hip stretch - 10 reps each side with a 2 second hold in the stretch
6. Kneeling thoracic extension - 10 reps, push chest to floor
7. Ankle Mobility - 15 reps on each side
8.Band resisted Glute bridge - 10 reps with a 5 second glute activation hold at the top
Here are two workouts you can do on the road. They can be done on back to back days if needed. Do the warm up above (choose the stretches you don't need a band or anything special).
Perform each exercise and move to the next without any rest. When you are done with the fourth exercise, rest 60 seconds. Perform 5 times.
- Push ups - 15 reps
- Bodyweight Squats - 15 reps
- Sit Ups - 15 reps
- Single Leg RDL - 15 reps
This one is for time. Each exercise you will do as many reps as possible for 30 seconds, then move onto the next exercise with no rest in between. Once you get through all of the exercises then you can take a 60 second break. Do 5 rounds total.