Hey Barry, this is your private page. Only you have the link to it. I will upload your body composition results and your warm up for the work out.
Body Composition results:
Our goal is to decrease your Fat Weight and increase your Lean Weight above. Your body fat is 31%. The photo below shows you where you should be. Our goal should be do get you in the low 20's.
1. Jump on the bike and warm up at a resistance of 15 for 3 minutes
2. Hip flexor stretch - stretch for 2 seconds on each stretch, 10 reps on each side
3. Lateral adductor stretch - 10 reps each side, hold stretch for 2 seconds and then repeat
5. Half Kneeling hamstring stretch - 10 reps on each side, hold each stretch for 2 seconds and release. The knee should be completely locked in place.
6. Ankle mobility - 15 reps on each side, bend at knee and hold stretch for 2 seconds and repeat
7. Glute bridge with hold - 10 reps, hold at the top for 5 seconds and then repeat. Make sure to squeeze the glutes as hard as you can at the top.
8. Lateral band walk - take 20 steps to one side and then 20 steps back (facing the same direction, just reverse your steps), make sure to flex the hips and glutes as you take your steps