This will be your private page (only you will have the link). I'll update it as we go!
3-5 minute warm up on a bike, elliptical or treadmill. Low intensity.
1. Band assisted hamstring stretch - 10 reps each side
2. Kneeling Hip Flexor - 10 reps each side, hold the stretch for 2 seconds and release
3. Kneeling Adductor Stretch - 10 reps each side, hold stretch for 2 seconds and then release
4. Seated Piriformis (hip) stretch - 10 reps each side, hold stretch for 2 seconds and then release
5. Kneeling Thoracic Extension (box) - 10 reps, hold the stretch for 2 seconds and release. Push your chest to the floor as far as you can, making your upper back as flat as possible
6. Band resisted Clams - 10 reps each side
7. Band resisted lateral walks - 20 steps to the side and then 20 steps back, slow and controlled
8. Glute bridge hold with band resistance - hold for 30 seconds, rest 10 seconds and then hold for another 30 seconds